Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2014

Hello!

Well Transfer calls came last week and I've got 2 new companions! Elder Quirante from Texas and Elder Neng from Cambodia! Its pretty tight in our little house with our little rooms but we got it all organized nice and neat. Last week on P-day we played soccer and today we did also. That's why i'm emailing super late. #RealSorry. My investigators should all be getting baptized on the 18th. One of them got in a fight with his wife and took off to his home province. But luckily his wife is still learning and wants to get baptized. We had a fun English class activity night on new years eve with fake snow pulled from several pillows. Then I come here to see that back home in sunny California they had real snow. Maybe I'll play in fake snow every night and you guys will get it every day there. On the new year I woke up 2 minutes before 12 and looked outside at fireworks. Then I went to sleep again. I had a fever and some other unpleasant symptoms on New years day from what I think was a bad papaya. But it also could have been the milk I drank. So I poured the whole 2 liters down the drain just in case. We had a rad day on Saturday, the first full day with my new companions. We taught 7 lessons! All of them wonderful! I'm really excited for this transfer! It should be super fun and very successful! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! Every day brings us closer to the second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I love you all so much! Remember to read and pray!!!
Elder L. Rogers Brewer

p.s. I played Bananagrams with my comp and we made some cool missionary words. 










No comments:

Post a Comment