Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

Hello!
  So first off this computer keeps typing in a different language so this letter will be shorter due to the extreme effort I need to make to type each word. Typing lôks like thí ưhen I try to type nỏmally. 
 So I had a good week! Monday we played soccer again and I can now say that I'm not a miserable waste of space on the field anymore! Meaning I can kind of play now after several attempts. On the ride home that day it rained very hard and I was also locked out of my house, my companion having locked the key inside. But we still got a lot of lessons that day! This week Mony could not meet us, but Seyha and Ming Thy are doing really well! They joined us for stake conference this week and agreed to live the Lord's law of health. We also started teaching a new family of investigators including the mother, father, and their two children! They all came to church last week but didn't make it to stake conference. I finished my Journal, having written in it over the last year, and started a new one. I'm excited for Christmas! We are using this season in our contacting efforts to teach people the true meaning of Christmas, Christ the Lord. At Stake Conference the Stake President committed all the members present to give a book of Mormon to their non-member friends in the spirit of Christmas and invite them to learn with the missionaries. We as the zone leaders for the North Stake zone supplied 500 copies of the Book of Mormon after the meeting. See pictures! I encourage you all to share the gift as well! I love you! 
Elder Brewer







No comments:

Post a Comment